Tag Archives: google+ business page
By Chris Crum at WebProNews.
This article assumes you already have a Google+ account. If not, go get one of those first.
1. Go to the “Create a Page” page.
2. Pick a category. You can choose from:
- Local Business or Place (hotels, restaurants, places, stores, services)
- Product or Brand (apparel, cars, electronics, financial services)
- Company, Institution or Organization (Companies, institutions, organizations, non-profits)
- Arts, Entertainment or Sports (movies, TV, books, sports, shows)
- Other (use if your page doesn’t fit in another category)
3. Fill in the info it asks for. This will differ depending on which category you select, but is basically just basic info. It’s probably a good idea to fill out as many of the fields as possible, because the more info you give, the more Google has to work with when it comes to associating your brand with different things. This can’t hurt when it comes to search rankings.